(Lead) Cloud Architecture
Bern - Switzerland
- You will be responsible for developing cloud architectures and cloud-native applications of innovative software solutions
- You are performing strategic cloud consulting for our customers.
- You will take the technical lead of teams from kick-off to roll-out and closely cooperate with project management.
- Your leadership skills will help you win over, inspire and mobilise your project team as well as customers to get behind ideas.
- By coaching your team members on architecture issues and applying agile principles, you will make a crucial contribution to the success of a wide range of projects in different sectors from insurances to industry.
- You will use your skills and experience to further develop the Zühlke cloud experts network and work on group-wide initiatives for the continuous improvement of our cloud software engineering.
- After completing your degree from a federal technical college, university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information technology, you have worked as a cloud engineer and cloud architect or consultant for several years.
- You've successfully delivered multiple cloud projects on either Azure, AWS or GCP. You are able to set up and implement appropriate cloud architectures on these platforms both alone and in a team.
- You are experienced with multi- and/or hybrid-cloud architectures. You are familiar with a wide range of cloud-native services on Azure, AWS or GCP, as well as with Kubernetes.
- Your are experienced in designing and implementing highly available, elastic, scalable and secure solutions for the cloud. You are familiar with cloud economics as well as data protection matters related to public cloud.
- You have exceptionally good communication skills, strong motivation and drive, and a positive mentality.
- You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues – whether in English or German.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.