Lead Agile Business Analyst
At Zuhlke we empower ideas. We are a trusted advisor for clients across industries and help them turn ideas into smart and sustainable solutions. We specialise in digital innovation, cloud and data solutions, and have successfully delivered products such as mobile banking apps, healthcare systems and cloud-based government platforms, to name a few.
You will be part of a purpose-driven team with a passion for innovation and an appreciation for Agile principles. To cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive, we foster an inclusive team culture where each individual has a voice and is empowered to take initiative, and where we care for one another. While we have been growing internationally, our colleagues across Europe and Asia remain connected through distributed project work and our “One Zuhlke” culture.
As a privately held company run by engineers, we prioritise your continuous development and education. With life-long learning a priority, we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company.
Our promise to employees and clients emphasises quality, innovation and sustainability. Our ethical guidelines and our passion for impactful solutions influence client projects and industries we work with, and underpin our focus on diversity and environmental sustainability.
Your job will include:
- Helping our clients to build high quality systems that deliver business value.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients, be it onsite, in the Zuhlke office, or from home.
- Working closely with our clients, you’ll be responsible for turning the project vision and user experience into deliverables the team can implement.
- Getting things done, always maintaining a focus on the ‘why’ for your project.
- Sometimes travel to other locations in the UK and mainland Europe.
Skills & Requirements:
- We are looking for a Lead Agile Business Analyst with a technical background in software engineering and an in-depth knowledge of Agile approaches such as Scrum, Lean, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- You have proven your excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills in various successful software development projects.
- Experience in facilitating workshops using a wide variety of techniques and innovation games like user story mapping and assumption mapping.
- Capturing Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for client requirements, working with developers and QA testers to prepare user stories for delivery, using techniques such as 3-Amigos to ensure a shared understanding.
- Management of the project backlog, including prioritisation with the Product Owner, with user-centred requirements engineering, acceptance criteria and testing charters
- Collaborating with our clients to define and agree the project roadmap, being able to focus on short, medium and long-term goals and value to the client.
- You follow goal oriented and structured approaches for project analysis, coordination and planning.
And Why Zühlke?
✅ Culture of collaboration and teamwork
✅ Variety of impactful and challenging projects
✅ Professional training and development benefits
✅ Strong ethics with a focus on sustainability & inclusion
✅ Sensible work-life balance
✅ Freedom to take over responsibility
Would you like to find out more? Read our Success Stories and join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV and start your first step into realising your career goals at a company that values talent and cares about its employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Diversity & Inclusion at Zuhlke
- Being welcome & respected for who you are.
- Being heard & appreciated for your perspective.
- Being valued, no matter your background.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.