Kauffrau/Kaufmann EFZ Profil E/M Branche Dienstleistung & Administration
- We offer you a varied and broadly structured vocational training at the cutting edge of technology.
- You can expect rotating assignments in various departments such as Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- You will benefit from highly-qualified trainers who will introduce you to the relevant specialist areas with great pleasure and passion and support you in your daily work.
- We offer you an exciting environment in an international and quickly expanding company and open culture.
- You can continue your education on-the-job as well as in inter-company courses and at the vocational school.
- You are currently attending the last class of the highest school level (secondary school A/district school) or the 10th year of school and have a good grade point average.
- You are interested in commercial work, are highly motivated and willing to learn and enjoy working in a team.
- You have a good command of the usual office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are proficient in the ten-finger system.
- You describe yourself as a sociable, open and independent personality.
- You like to work accurately and reliably on tasks assigned to you.
- Is your mother tongue German and you have a good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible!
As part of our team, it is especially important to us to grow together with you, to encourage and challenge you, so that you can quickly contribute to the company's success and continuously develop yourself.
Please apply exclusively online via our career portal and upload your CV, letter of motivation, copies of certificates of the entire upper school. If available, please also send us learning reports, diplomas, certificates and trial reports.
We will review your application and may invite you to an interview in Schlieren soon.