Junior Project Manager for development projects
Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- As a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of innovative projects in the area of software engineering or embedded and hardware. An experienced project manager will always be available to support and advise you.
- You will lead and coordinate a project team of highly qualified colleagues from a range of disciplines and ensure good cooperation across multiple locations.
- As part of an agile development process, you and your team will work closely with our customers from a variety of industries, including medical technology, consumer goods, mechanical engineering, insurance, and financial services.
- Direct contact with customers and with the team is important. For this reason, in addition to using a state-of-the-art communication and collaboration infrastructure, your job will also include travel.
What you should offer:
- You have a university degree, feel comfortable in a technical-focused environment and have strong business skills.
- You already have some experience of agile project management, but also have a keen interest in technology and are able to speak the same language as engineers.
- You are target-driven and your ability to communicate and work successfully with your team and with customers sets you apart.
- You are able to communicate confidently in German and English in an international environment.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we support your personal development and help you to improve by offering you continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities, and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Working environment: maintaining a professional, friendly environment is our top priority. At Zühlke, you will work alongside many technically gifted people, which will help you grow on both a personal and professional level. You will always find an expert who is willing to help you and support your further development.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.
- Variety instead of routine: as part of our team, you will be able to approach things in new and alternative ways and also help to turn visions into reality. With a diverse range of projects in more than 10 different sectors, there will be no shortage of varied challenges and plenty of opportunities to work with and on innovative ideas.