Junior Fullstack Software Engineer
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills, thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field.
- You have 1-2 years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications where you apply what you’ve learnt from your education. Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- You have knowledge in front-end development ecosystem based on modern frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, VueJS or Node.
- You are knowledgeable in Java or .Net development stack and software engineering foundations.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have ideally some exposure to working in an Agile development environment or at least a basic familiarity with the concepts of the methodology.
- You have experience working with code versioning tools such as Git.
- You have great communication skills and thrive working in a team-oriented setting.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning and love being in an environment that throws interesting challenges your way!
What we offer?