Junior DevOps Engineer (German speaking)
80 - 100%
- Develop: In the DevOps team, we support our colleagues in the execution of exciting development projects with our DevOps know-how. In addition to development, we take care of infrastructure and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Run: We accompany the development process and are responsible for operation, maintenance and support as a team. We look after the infrastructure, maintain the application and monitor its smooth operation.
- Support: We support our customers and colleagues with tools, services and good practices for a successful project and in the implementation of complex test and deployment scenarios.
- Get started: exciting, individual development tasks.
- Develop further: Implement new features and actively participate until rollout. In the process, grow your expertise and learn from experienced developers.
- Build up: Participate in a open-minded team, contribute ideas and help shape our culture. Engage in actively promoting the DevOps mindset.
- You have completed a computer science apprenticeship with a focus on application development or have a university degree (FH, Uni) in computer science or a computer science-related field.
- Service is your passion and you live it with reliability and flexibility. You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues - whether in German or English.
- Working and growing in a team is important to you and you are motivated to create and tackle new things.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as business solution management).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
80 - 100%