Junior Development Engineer (Electronics)
- You will develop sophisticated hardware and low-level software solutions for our customers from conception to series production.
- The range of your activities is highly varied: it includes the conception and design of electronic circuits, preparing circuit diagrams, supervising prototype production and carrying out commissioning, coordinating technical development steps with the development team, drawing up technical documentation and providing support for system integration and qualification.
- You will apply your expertise to very exciting, diverse and challenging customer projects.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team of experienced specialists.
- You will be independently responsible for meeting the cost and scheduling targets for your projects.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering from a federal technical college or university of applied sciences and ideally have practical experience in hardware and low-level software development.
- You enjoy working out complex interdependencies across disciplines and solving problems related to this.
- You are looking to work in interdisciplinary project teams where knowledge is shared and exchanged and you want to work on technical challenges with a strong customer focus.
- You like to network with other experts, are open to actively sharing your knowledge and enjoy ongoing personal development.
- With your personal dedication and enthusiasm you will guide our customers from the idea to the product, sometimes working on site.
- Are you also fluent in German, with good English language skills as well? Then we’d like to get to know you as soon as possible!
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as Electronics, Embedded Software Engineering).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.