Junior Application Manager - Focus on HR systems
- As a member of the "Application Management" team, you will be responsible for the central applications of our company. Your main focus will be on our HR/ERP systems and other related systems. This also includes the cooperation with our internal IT and the users.
- The support and further development of our HR systems (SAP/Workday) as well as the management of the personnel master data in our ERP system (Vertec) will be the focus of your work.
- You will handle support cases ranging from user questions to adjustments to the applications and will also coordinate with our external partners.
- After the appropriate training, you will conduct internal user trainings for our applications.
- You have an IT-related or commercial education or a recently completed degree in business informatics.
- You have initial experience in the HR area and would like to work more in the IT/application area and also develop your skills.
- You enjoy working with IT systems and applications, have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and have ideally already worked with SAP or Workday.
- You are interested in working as a service provider for a service provider, helping to design processes and thus simplifying the administrative work for your more than 1700 colleagues.
- For the daily contact with the users and our applications, very good German and English skills are essential.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.