We truly appreciate your interest in Zühlke and regret that at the moment we cannot offer you a suitable position in the Java area. Although, we would appreciate to receive your speculative application. Forward us your current CV with a short description about your desired activities at Zühlke. We look forward to receiving your online speculative application.
We will contact you as soon as we get an interesting new role that matches your profile in the near future! What your job will involve?
As a Java Software Engineer you are an important member of our experienced, interdisciplinary teams and part of the magic that arises when technology and team spirit combine to create innovative solutions.
What you should offer?
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will help to develop challenging software projects, playing a significant role in the technical implementation of these projects.
- You can solve complex problems with an analytical and innovative approach.
- You will be creating quality solutions through the application of good coding and testing practices.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Your activities will include collaborating with customers and colleagues from other departments to create modern web, mobile, IoT or cloud-native applications.
- Im Rahmen von internen Gatherings, Dojos und Technologie-Camps nutzt Du die Möglichkeit, Dein Wissen zu teilen – lokal in Richtung Deines Teams aber auch international in der Zühlke-Gruppe.
- Through internal Gatherings, Dojos and Tech Camps you will get the chance to share your Know-how with your team but also within the Zühlke Group.
- You have a technical degree and/or relevant professional experience in software development.
- Your technical variety is for us important. Experience with following technologies is a plus, e.g. Cloud (Azure, AWS), Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, Xamarin) database and NoSQL solutions.
- You are familiar with architectural concepts, Design-Patterns and have an eye on quality such as on read- and maintainability. Test automation is an integral part of your development.
- Fluent German and very good English language skills complete your profile.
You can't cover everything? No problem. We don't expect you to be able to do everything, but rather to apply your knowledge in a targeted manner and to work with your colleagues and customers on an equal footing. Specialized knowledge is just as important as openness and last but not least your ability and interest in learning and applying new things. What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we are committed to the growth of our people and are investing in their development. We’re empowering them to build the skills they need to make a positive impact, both personally and for our clients, today and in the future.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: social and employee events including the annual team camp, high-end notebooks.
ATTENTION: Please note, that you are applying for a position in Vienna/Austria. Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!