Java Software Engineer
100%Sofia - Bulgaria
Remote Bulgaria - Bulgaria
Software EngineeringWhy Zühlke
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours, options to work remotely and great work-life balance
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, 2 years of experience in software development, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- Strong Java technical and theoretical skills
- Communicative and open-minded personality
- A solid understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Fluency in English
- Agile mindset; Practical experience working in an agile team is a plus
- Web development experience with Angular or React is a plus
- Solving complex problems
- Directly communicating with customers and guiding them towards success
- Working closely with your local and remote colleagues
- Creating high-quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements
- Being curious, open-minded, and standing by your ideas
Please submit a complete application including CV
Sofia , Remote Bulgaria