Here at Zühlke, we solve some of the biggest technological challenges in the world. As an innovative service provider, we work closely with our clients to bring new, exciting ideas to life. Companies come to us with complex, challenging problems and rely on us to create digital solutions.Your role
- In a dual role as Architect and People Leader (distribution: 80% Architect / 20% People Leader) you combine your technical career and expertise with leadership responsibility. Through your leadership skills you win, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers.
- As a People Leader in the "Software Excellence" practice, you are part of Zühlke's leadership team. With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first point of contact for your team members.
- In our customer projects you are responsible for the development of complex IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for the strategic-technological consulting of our customers.
- You take over the technical management of teams from kick-off to rollout and are in close contact with the project management.
- Through your leadership skills, you win over, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers alike.
- You have already worked for several years in software development and architecture.
- You know Java ecosystem in the enterprise environment as well as the current technologies for the development of web applications. You can set up and implement appropriate architectures on your own as well as in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills, a high level of drive and a positive way of thinking.
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader and coach.
- You are fully comfortable to work in English.
- You will get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts (50 % of our employees are seniors/consultants) in the industry. We are committed and looking for engineers who will help Zuhlke bring ideas to life, in other words, this is not a project-based position.
Some of our benefits:
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Porto
- Time and money allocated for your upskilling
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- 25 days of Annual Leave
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Top-notch equipment & working with cutting-edge technologies
- Referral bonuses
- Various social Zühlke events
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultura enviornment with people from all over the world.
Apply to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.