IT Solution Sales Insurance
- Your hunter mentality will help you win new customers for Zühlke and develop our established market position further, using creative sales strategies, active market development and your enjoyment of networking.
- You will identify and realize sales opportunities for Zühlke by recognizing market requirements and actively participating in the ongoing development of our portfolio.
- Ongoing dialogue with the decision makers among our customers and market experts will help you recognize trends and innovations early on and create promising opportunities by introducing them for our accounts.
- You will accompany our customers through the entire sales cycle: from solution-oriented advice, quote preparation and negotiation, through to after-sales activities.
- You will be responsible for the business side of quotations, as well as initial contract negotiation together with engagement managers.
- As an ideal candidate you have successfully graduated from a university (of applied sciences), have experience in selling complex IT services within a professional services company and a good command of German and English.
- Your network among significant companies in the insurance industry complements your interest in technology.
- You are used to successfully communicating and interacting with decision makers and stakeholders in your established network.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with responsibility for account management, market development and sales of complex services.
- Your communication skills enable you to identify customer needs and develop convincing offers together with colleagues from different business areas.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.