IT Management Consultant
- You accompany transformation and innovation projects at our customers in different industries and take over (partial) project management.
- As part of our interdisciplinary consulting team, you develop creative, cutting-edge, and high-quality solutions for the challenging problems of our customers. These include key topics such as IT/digital strategy, IT organization, IT architectures, digital maturity assessments, CIO advisory and other related topics.
- You take on responsible roles within our engagements and develop hypotheses, prepare analyses and client presentations as part of the consulting team.
- You support us with the further development our service offering, e.g. by conducting client surveys or studies as well as in the preparation of professional articles and white papers.
- You will help us prepare commercial offers and to maintain and expand our customer relationships.
- You successfully graduated from a university or technical college with a focus on business, innovation, computer science, technology or engineering.
- You have about 2-4 years of professional experience in management consulting, e.g. in a permanent position and/or several internships.
- Knowledge of project management and the application of agile methods is a hard requirement. Ideally, you also have relevant certifications, e.g. TOGAF, PRINCE2, ITIL, PMI, IPMA, SA-Fe/LESS, Scrum Master, Product Owner or similar.
- You should also bring along first experience in one or more of the following areas: Cloud and IT infrastructure, technologies, architectures, security, support of strategic digitalization initiatives.
- You communicate confidently in German and English, are motivated and have strong analytical skills.
- The prospect of dealing with concepts, numbers, hypotheses, frameworks and ideas makes your heart beat faster.
- You enjoy customer contact and are confident, committed, and show professional manners when dealing with managers and specialists in a customer context.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as consulting).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.