Zuhlke is at an incredible time of growth. Having seen over 50 years of success in Europe, Zuhlke has brought its top-of-the-line offerings across continents to its Singapore, Hong Kong, and Vietnam offices. In Zuhlke Group, the Digital Consulting team takes an end-to-end view on the offering development, delighting clients from the first touchpoint through the duration of the projects and beyond. We combine profound business and technology competence to create solutions, that inspire our customers. In our client work, we develop digital strategies, commercial products, support change programmes, and develop business models for the digital future – starting from an idea, market validation, realization, launch, and up-scaling.
Digital transformation projects are your expertise. As a consultant, you support clients in developing overall IT architecture views and consult them on innovative ways how new, disruptive technologies can support new digital business models, platforms and ecosystems.
From initial discussion to successful implementation, you guide clients and implementation teams through key concepts and decision, understanding the specific clients needs and business cases. Where necessary, you utilize a network of internal and external experts, so that the appropriate capabilities are available to you in every phase of the transformation.
You are able to communicate technical issues and status updates at C-level, leading detailed technical and business discussions.
- You advise on strategically important architecture projects. Your strength is developing enterprise architectures together with interdisciplinary teams
- You actively expand our client relations and build new ones. In a close cooperation with our sales team, you pursue pre-sales activities, participate in negotiations and leading client engagements to success
- Your architecture proposals are future-oriented and enable the implementation of the business strategy or new business models
- You assess IT landscapes methodically and holistically understanding which systems and processes work efficiently
- You effectively communicate across functions and departments, bringing business and tech together by accurately describing and explaining opportunities, risks and purpose of your recommendations
- Cross functional collaboration and methodologies are regular part of your work. You are able to lead teams and engagements across different digital transformation work streams
- You are a speaker, creator of professional articles and white papers to further promote yourself as a thought leader in digital transformation and innovation
- Digital Transformation & Innovation Strategy: Utilize deep understanding of digital trends, strategic IT roadmaps, and innovation to guide clients through their digital transformation journeys, aligning technology changes with business objectives.
- Strategic IT Consultation: Offer expert advisory services in the realm of cloud computing, data analytics, and other emergent technologies. Develop and implement strategic IT roadmaps, enabling clients to fully harness the potential of digital innovation to drive business growth.
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in CIO advisory, Strategic IT consulting and Digital Transformation consulting based in the Singapore market
- You have a proven track record of delivering projects in BFSI and/or Healthcare industries, consulting top management/C level executives
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive strategic IT roadmaps, aligning technology and business strategy. Experience in guiding organizations through digital transformation and innovation
Strong consultative skills with a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to advise and influence top management/C-level executives on digital strategies, IT transformation, and technology investments
- You possess a comprehensive grasp of the Asian market dynamics, specifically in the areas of IT transformation, digital innovation, and enterprise architecture consulting
- You maintain a large network of experts, thought leaders and talent you can tap into
In-depth knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SAFe)
- Knowledge of current technologies and trends (Cloud, Mobile, IoT, AI, Big Data, AR/VR, Edge, Blockchain) and their impact on enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated expertise in the areas of Agile methodologies, Lean principles, DevOps practices, and Cybersecurity measures, with a proven ability to drive efficient and secure operations within complex IT environments
- Hands on experience with custom software and boutique solutions
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Informatics or comparable
- Team-oriented personality with an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to try ideas outside the box
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, empathic to customers, partners, and team members
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment.
Our slogan is “empowering ideas”, and we believe in empowerment across every part of the business. We believe in empowering each other to take on new challenges and to deliver outstanding work. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.
Find out more about us through our Success Stories and join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog. Here at Zuhlke, you will see what it is like to work at a company that truly lives by their values of integrity and courage.