We are looking for an IT Application Manager to join our Business Application Management team with a focus on ERP and interfaces. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the management, operation and development of our applications, their data, interfaces and processes.
- You make sure that our business applications, interfaces and processes function smoothly and are used correctly by users.
- You are the contact person for our internal customers and our external partners.
- You develop and implement concepts and projects that connect technology and business processes using interfaces and data flows.
- You process service requests quickly and effectively and have the right solution for every problem.
- You have a degree in the IT area or a degree in computer science and at least 2 years of professional experience as an application manager in a complex environment or a similar position.
- You have good knowledge in the areas of ERP, ideally with Vertec (ERP) and interfaces
- You have experience with SQL queries, XML, OCL and SOAP. Scripting and Python knowledge are an advantage.
- You have analytical skills and the talent to familiarise yourself independently and deeply with complex systems.
- You communicate confidently in English and have a good command of German (at least. B2).
- Respectful collaboration on an eye level
- A workplace in our newly occupied building with modern infrastructure and good public transport connections
- Good internal and external training opportunities, which are very important to us as a future-oriented and innovative company
- Exciting tasks and challenging projects in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working models that allow you to reconcile professional and personal ambitions
At Zühlke, we promote a growth mindset and support the success of our employees through continuous development and coaching to enhance your career, skills and personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback and learn from each other. We value open communication with each other.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Initiatives for health and well-being
- Self-management and the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow with new challenges
- Unique events and team-building activities
We offer even more
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value each other honestly and enjoy working as a team
- Development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our people. We help you grow through continuous and high quality training
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal communities
- Great place to work - we offer a working atmosphere full of trust and encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas