IOT Software Engineer C#
For our versatile IoT projects, we need support at all levels of the technology stack: from secure device connectivity, to scalable cloud data processing, to evaluation in modern web applications.
In a team of qualified engineers you will develop suitable solutions and implement them with agile principles in high quality. Depending on your interests and talent, you will also have the opportunity to participate in all phases of a project: presales, customer workshops, requirements engineering.
What you should offer:
You have a university degree (or equivalent) with a focus on software development, are fluent in English and German (mandatory!) and ideally have several years of experience in the following areas:
- Backend development (ASP.NET Core, REST-APIs)
- Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Data processing (SQL, NoSQL, data modelling)
- Authentication and authorization (OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT, certificates)
- Device connection (MQTT, AMQP, Provisioning)
- Data analysis (stream analytics, visualization, KPI calculation)
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
We are looking for future employees with all levels of expertise with an attractive compensation package well above the collectively agreed minimum basic salary. The minimum entry-level gross salary starts at €3000 and will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.