Internship Product Development
- You will support us in product development in the handling of customer projects and in the internal development of our company. Depending on the project, you will, for example, develop concepts in workshops, create CAD models, carry out FEM simulations or assemble and test a prototype in the laboratory.
- You will contribute to one of our topic teams and help to build up know-how in areas such as additive manufacturing, value engineering, plastics technology or computer-aided simulations.
- You are about to graduate (Bachelor/Master) in mechanical engineering or have just finished your studies.
- You are a motivated team player and enjoy working on challenging tasks.
- You are pro-active and willing to perform and it is easy for you to learn new things and to put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
- You have already gained some practical experience in the context of study projects or bachelor/master theses and ideally have a basic knowledge of the engineering tools of your discipline, such as 3D CAD systems, FEM tools, Matlab or LabView.
Duration of the internship: 6 months
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.