Internship for Application Developer (f/m)
- Develop: In the DevOps team we support our colleagues in the realization of exciting development projects with our DevOps know-how and take care of infrastructure, tools and release management
- Run: We accompany the development process and are responsible for operations, maintenance and support. We look after the infrastructure, maintain the application and monitor its smooth operation
- Support: We support our colleagues with tools, services and good practices throughout the project as well as for the implementation of complex tests and deployment scenarios
- Get started: You can gain practical experience in exciting, individual development tasks in Java and TypeScript technologies
- Further development: You will implement new features and actively participate until the rollout. You will expand your expertise and learn from experienced developers
- Build up: You will be a part of a supportive team, contribute ideas and shape our culture. You will also participate in the expansion of the DevOps organizational unit
- You have completed the academic part of IMS with good grades and are ready for a challenging internship
- You live the idea of service through reliability and flexibility. You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues - whether in German or English
- Working and growing in a team is important to you and you are motivated to create and tackle new things
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually through an intensive training and active knowledge sharing among experts.
Interested? Apply online until 24 September 2021. To give us an even better picture of you, we expect your CV and your own application in an object-oriented language including a UML diagram of your choice. Your application should be similar in size to the cult game "Snake".