Inside Sales Representative
- As part of our Business Development team, communicating and dealing with customers forms an essential part of your job.
- You support a team of experienced business development managers in their operational and strategic activities, especially with coordinating customer appointments.
- You are responsible for business development and organising events. From inviting customers, keeping participant lists up to date and following up on feedback, through to customer support – you work closely with our Marketing department and contribute your own creative ideas.
- Carrying out research work and identifying new leads through the various channels and subsequently contacting them are also part of your job.
- You help to consistently track leads through our CRM system and keep track of lead generation on various channels, as well as the stage they are currently at in the sales process.
- A vocational qualification (e.g. commercial)
- You are a good communicator with a professional and friendly attitude, both on the phone and at events. Your independent and highly organised nature are what sets you apart.
- You are at ease working with the standard MS Office applications and collaboration tools.
- You are familiar with and enjoy using professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn (incl. Sales Navigator), XING, Twitter, etc.
- A good understanding of business and/or an affinity for technology or a basic understanding of IT/engineering/digitalisation is desirable.
- Your profile is rounded off with an excellent command of German and English.
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We offer ongoing, high-quality training to further your career. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
You can also look forward to
- Work-life balance: we can offer you flexitime, opportunities to work from home, and a 40-hour week. If you happen to work more, you can have the extra hours paid out as overtime or take them off as holiday during less busy periods.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues. We regularly take advantage of the opportunity for coaching and mentoring.
- Freedom & autonomy: a trusting management style and self-organised teams give you the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods and the chance to put forward and implement your own ideas.