HR Trainee (SGUnited Traineeship)
We are now looking for a dedicated individual to join our People team as a HR Trainee, reporting to the Chief People Officer, Zuhlke Asia. This role will be based in Singapore. To be successful as a HR Trainee, you should demonstrate a keen eye for details and is passionate in building a career in HR.
- You will support in all operational and administration matters related to the People Team.
- You will support our employee engagement, including organising and running employee events
- You will be part of the employee engagement team, to maintain a healthy, safe, and fun work environment for our employees in both pandemic, and non-pandemic situations.
- You will be providing support to the Recruitment and Employee Branding teams, and the Senior Management team to drive initiatives on behalf of the overall People Team.
- Any other projects or tasks assigned by the Chief People Officer, Zuhlke Asia
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent certification.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply. Preferably with internship experience.
- You have a positive attitude, excellent written/spoken communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people.
- You are a highly motivated individual, can deal with ambiguity and a dynamic culture.
- You are self-organised, able to multi-task and have a keen eye for details.
- You enjoy being hands-on and are known to be reliable and responsible.
- You demonstrate the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.