HR Operations Work Student
What your job will involve?
- Assisting with various administrative tasks in the HR Operations department:
- Maintaining employee files and archiving documents
- Maintaining employee master data in various systems
- Issuing certificates and other HR-related documents
- Support/coordination of our onboarding processes
- Assisting with special topics
What you should offer:
- You are studying economics, social sciences, humanities or a comparable subject area.
- You are interested in HR-related topics.
- You have a service-driven attitude and approach, and enjoy dealing with people.
- Your meticulous way of working distinguishes you and you enjoy working independently.
- It goes without saying that you have a sound knowledge of MS Office.
- You are a team player and communication skills are one of your strengths. Your profile is rounded off with an excellent command of German and English.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. We enable you to gain practical experience in an HR environment alongside your studies.
We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Work-life balance: We offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely or from home.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Working environment: a friendly, professional approach is our top priority. With us, you can expect interdisciplinary collaboration with helpful and committed colleagues.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!