HR Operations & Payroll Specialist (temporary contract)
- You will support and advise our employees and managers along the entire employee life cycle on all personnel administration and labor law issues.
- You will support the entire payroll process for our employees in Switzerland, including our expats, assist with year-end closing activities and be the point of contact for our employees' payroll and social security-related questions.
- You will create employment contracts, write references, be responsible for processing changes and actively participate in HR projects.
- You ensure that our administrative HR processes run efficiently and smoothly and have an eye for process optimization.
- You bring your experience to bear and make an active contribution to the professionalization and digitalization of HR Operations.
- You work closely with HR Operations colleagues from other Zühlke companies and help to further professionalize our HR Operations standards and processes internationally.
- You have several years of relevant experience in administrative HR management as well as in payroll accounting.
- You are familiar with labor law and social insurance and have started or already completed further training as an HR or social insurance specialist.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the handling of assignments and know what to look out for on international business trips.
- You are a proactive, flexible and customer-oriented person with a strong sense of quality and a very precise, independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English. You convince internal customers with your competent and professional demeanour.
- You like working in a team, a collaborative and dynamic working environment is important to you and you also enjoy international cooperation.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.