Head of HR Operations
- You will manage our new ‘People Operations’ centre of excellence, which is responsible for all HR administration processes in the employee life cycle in the DACH region and also payroll in Germany.
- Together with your extensive team, you will look after our workforce of around 1,000 employees in Switzerland, Germany, and Austria.
- You will have considerable creative freedom and will establish new working practices and processes in a service-based HR shared services environment.
- You will work closely with HR colleagues in the various other countries and be an expert point of contact and sparring partner for the management team and other business stakeholders for all HR administration issues.
- You will define KPIs for measuring success, create reports, determine any measures required for the centre of excellence, and then implement them successfully with your team.
- Working closely with the HR Lead Digital, you will press ahead with the development of the digital ecosystem in the context of HR shared services for the DACH region.
- You have management experience in the HR Operations department of an international (service) company. Experience in an HR shared services environment or in the supervision of international structures would be an advantage.
- You have already demonstrated your excellent project management skills in an international environment.
- You are familiar with employment law and social security issues in at least one of the DACH countries. Your affinity for this subject area makes it easy for you to get involved on an operational level.
- You manage demanding stakeholders adeptly and are able to respond to the needs of managers and employees in a solution-orientated, measured, and pragmatic way.
- You are open and empathetic, a good listener, and able to communicate authentically and appropriately. You are able to reason with people at every level.
- You combine assertiveness and powers of persuasion with enthusiasm and an ability to get things done. Your professional HR work makes a significant contribution to the company’s success.
- You have completed relevant training courses to supplement your academic achievements.
- A high level of proficiency in German and English is a prerequisite for this role.
What we offer:
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities, and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
Read our project success stories and get in the Zühlke spirit!