Head Employer Branding (Parental leave cover)
- In this key role, you will be responsible for the Zühlke Group’s international employer branding and for managing the Employer Branding Team in Switzerland. Working closely with your international colleagues, you will strengthen our employer brand, establish uniform processes and standards, develop a shared vision, and ensure that the brand experience is consistent both internally and externally.
- As someone who is able to see the bigger picture, you will harmonise the employer branding plans with the global HR and marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for our group-wide communication measures, for planning and implementing branding and targeted recruitment campaigns (predominantly in the digital environment), and for maintaining our social media channels.
- In line with our identity as a data-driven company, you will monitor and measure the success of the employer branding activities and share the results in regular reports.
- You will serve as the main contact for our careers page, which you will continuously optimise while keeping the overall website strategy in mind. You will formulate the career content plan together with the international teams.
- You will work closely with the recruitment and marketing teams and foster a productive working relationship with the internal HR team members and senior management, ensuring in particular that the employer branding is appropriately positioned within the context of the overall strategy and aligned with it.
- You have previous management experience in the fields of HR and marketing, plus a proven track record in employer branding. You are used to inspiring your colleagues and providing direct and indirect guidance and support in work-related matters.
- You have extensive expertise in the digital domain (campaigns, social media, Google Analytics, etc.) and have a broad understanding of digital marketing in relation to our target groups.
- As an excellent communicator, you are used to communicating productively with demanding international stakeholders and you lead by example when managing stakeholders at various levels.
- You enjoy implementing new processes and procedures and you use your autonomy and combined expertise to change behaviours for the long term.
- You are a real team player but can also assert your own opinions when necessary.
- A university degree and a high level of proficiency in German and English are prerequisites for the role.
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.