Head Employer Branding
What your job will involve?
- In this key role, you will be responsible for the Zühlke Group’s international employer branding and for managing the Employer Branding Team in Switzerland. Working closely with your international colleagues, you will strengthen our employer brand, establish uniform processes and standards, develop a shared vision, and ensure that the brand experience is consistent both internally and externally.
- As someone who is able to see the bigger picture, you will harmonise the employer branding plans with the global HR and marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for our group-wide communication measures, for planning and implementing branding and targeted recruitment campaigns (predominantly in the digital environment), and for maintaining our social media channels.
- In line with our identity as a data-driven company, you will monitor and measure the success of the employer branding activities and share the results in regular reports.
- You will serve as the main contact for our careers page, which you will continuously optimise while keeping the overall website strategy in mind. You will formulate the career content plan together with the international teams.
- You will work closely with the recruitment and marketing teams and foster a productive working relationship with the internal HR team members and senior management, ensuring in particular that the employer branding is appropriately positioned within the context of the overall strategy and aligned with it.
What you should offer:
- You have previous management experience in the fields of HR and marketing, plus a proven track record in employer branding. You are used to inspiring your colleagues and providing direct and indirect guidance and support in work-related matters.
- You have extensive expertise in the digital domain (campaigns, social media, Google Analytics, etc.) and have a broad understanding of digital marketing in relation to our target groups.
- As an excellent communicator, you are used to communicating productively with demanding international stakeholders and you lead by example when managing stakeholders at various levels.
- You enjoy implementing new processes and procedures and you use your autonomy and combined expertise to change behaviours for the long term.
- You are a real team player but can also assert your own opinions when necessary.
- A university degree and a high level of proficiency in German and English are prerequisites for the role.
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day!
- Family-friendly culture: if necessary, you can arrange to reduce your hours, take unpaid leave, or work from home. In addition, we offer care solutions in family emergencies. We also contribute towards the cost of childcare.
- Freedom & autonomy: our trusting management style gives you the freedom to make decisions autonomously. Our employees get the opportunity to put forward their own ideas and play an active part in shaping our business.
- Events: whether at Christmas parties with our staff band, on skiing and sailing trips, or at our summer festival for all the family – we know how to have a good time together!
Read our project success stories and be inspired by the Zühlke spirit.