What working at Zühlke is all about
- We work on Projects for purpose, making it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning, ensuring we are focused on creating positive change through technology and digital innovation.
- We are flexible, offering a variety of working options to cater to our people’s needs.
- We pride ourselves on having a strong learning culture expressing a growth mindset - we invest into people development and put high emphasis on learning on the job enriched by mentoring and coaching.
- Sustainability is one of our top strategic goals. We are net-zero as a business, and we are strategically positioning our business offerings in decarbonization and green energy to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions.
- We care about consequently increasing our diversity and developing a more inclusive workplace for all.
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Learning & Development Expert to join our global People and Culture Practice, dedicated to steer and shape Zühlke’s overall culture, learning and talent agenda.
- In your role, reporting into our Group Head Learning & Development, you are a key driver to anticipate and grow success critical interpersonal competencies and the mindset needed for Zühlke to thrive and create business impact.
- We are looking for your thought leadership on how to drive effective, transformational people development and make smart use of state-of-the art learning approaches and methods. You are pivotal to boost personal and cultural growth by connecting Zühlke learners to the broader learning ecosystem, integrating internal and external best practices. You are a key player in defining and evolving our group-wide learning & development compass, driving digitized learning and shaping our interpersonal competency curriculum.
- We are looking for your passion, drive and pioneering spirit to shape the future of Zühlke with us.
Your main responsibilities
- Own, steer and evolve our group-wide interpersonal competency development curriculum focused on topics such as communication, business partnering, consulting, storytelling, pitching, sales, account management or resilience
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders to understand Zühlke’s strategic business focus and market opportunities to translate those into interpersonal competency needs and strategy aligned learning priorities
- Co-design and enable development programs, experiential trainings and learning activities in close collaboration with dedicated external learning partners
- Establish and evolve a network of trusted external learning partners and though leaders who co-design and deliver blended, Zühlke tailored development programs – group wide, across location, virtual or in person
- Stay tuned on emerging best practices in learning, and consider relevant market, society and technology trends with impact on corporate learning when setting out Zühlke’s learning strategy and development focus
- Provide thought leadership on state-of-the art learning methods and approaches, and guide our organization on how to translate up-/re-skilling needs into transformational learning experiences
- Offer practical tools and resource to support on the job learning, nurture a growth mindset and anchor a strong learning culture
- Drive digitized learning – where appropriate - to scale competency/knowledge building and enable flexible, personalized and intentional learning in the moment of need
- Be the “go to person” to advice Zühlke Practice experts on the smart use of professional e-learnings and designing digital learning content
- Own our new Learning Management System; ensure it enables a smooth, positive learner experience and provides reporting, metrics and insights to understand Zühlke learning patterns, to steer learning offerings and to measure the impact of our learning investments
- Be open and ready to deliver and moderate workshops, experiential trainings and learning activities yourself
- Provide input and perspective to the Group Head Learning & Development and to senior stakeholders to co-shape a fit for purpose Learning & Development strategy and activity roadmap
- You have a masters or bachelor’s degree in business, HRM, Organization Development/Industrial Psychology or other relevant disciplines
- You have gained professional experience in an international, fast paced business environment and know how to manage and drive multiple initiatives in parallel
- You are a strategic, creative thinker with experience in conceptualizing learning journeys, designing learning solutions and development programs, and you have successfully converted business needs into fit for purpose learning strategies
- You understand how to promote, orchestrate and manage a portfolio of development offerings group-wide across multiple locations
- You keep up to date on relevant trends in the field of learning design and people development, and you are engaged in constantly growing your personal ecosystem of knowledge, inspiration and exchange
- You have a can-do attitude and are a pragmatic problem solver who gets things done
- You demonstrate excellence in partnering and positively influencing demanding stakeholders at all levels of the organization, as well as feel at ease to operate well within a matrix structure
- You have an affinity to tools, data and metrics, and are eager to leverage KPI’s and data insights to measure learning impact and steer development focus
- You are a strong facilitator and feel confident to moderate workshops, deliver trainings and facilitate challenging stakeholder dialogues
Some of our benefits
- Possibility to reduce working hours up to 32.5h/week
- Option for condensed working week - you can condense your working hours and spread it across 4 working days
- Hybrid workplace - option to work both from home or office in Belgrade or our hubs in Novi Sad, Niš and Novi Pazar
- International assignments - opportunity to work and gain experience in other Zühlke location
- Minimum 23 days of vacation
- Flexi-time - organize your own working hours according to your daily needs
- Trusted sick leave
- 100% covered maternity leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme
At Zühlke you will feel included.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability.
We communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working a team. We work in a diverse and multicultural environment with people from all over the world.
Apply to learn more about this opportunity at Zühlke!
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas. We look forward to receiving your application - see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.