We are looking for a dedicated personality to join our People & Culture team as our Global Talent and Performance Management Lead, reporting into the Group Head Talent Management. You will be a key player in designing and pioneering innovative, group-wide performance and talent practices that help anticipate future talent/business needs, shape our company culture, and form pivotal enablers of our continued transformation and growth journey. With us, you are moving at the forefront of digital innovation, and in your role particularly, you are vital in nurturing the mindset and behaviour needed to synergise human power with future technology.
As our Global Talent and Performance Management Lead, you are an instrumental driver and engaging partner to our leaders and talents to ingrain our culture of inclusion, unfolding every Zuhlkee’s unique superpower and enabling sustainable customer and society value.
What working at Zuhlke is all about.
At Zuhlke, we inspire our customers in transforming their visions and ideas into tangible solutions with passion and know-how. Our most valuable asset is our people, we value our people, and we’re working hard to ensure we create the right working environment so that we can all excel at what we do. Working collaboratively and collectively, solving problems for companies around the world, we unleash the power of human creativity and technical excellence. Zuhlke UK
Projects for purpose
We have made it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning. That's why our teams are always focused on creating real positive change for business and society through technology and digital innovation.
We offer a variety of flexible working options to cater to people’s needs. With compressed hours, remote, hybrid, in office and part-time all being viable options dependent on project requirements and specific role expectations.
As one of our top strategic goals, we’re devoted to sustainability. Not only are we net-zero as a business ourselves, but we are also strategically positioning our business offerings in the area of decarbonisation and green energy and to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions.
We have a strong learning culture. 10% of our annual turnover is dedicated to the continuous training and development of our skills and capabilities. We also hold a ‘Zuhlke camp’ annually, where we can learn from each other and have fun!
Diversity and inclusion
For us, diversity means people working together in teams whose uniqueness and differences enable them to achieve the best possible results. We are constantly looking to improve on how best to further diversity and become more inclusive.
Our core values are integrity, courage, customer success, and top performance. We look for individuals who live these values, we encourage each other as colleagues to consistently align with our values and we ensure these values are engrained in all that we do at Zuhlke.
Your role includes.
- Own, drive and co-create new group-wide performance, succession and talent management practices in close partnership with global key stakeholders
- You will conceptualize, orchestrate and guide our organization around: how we define powerful, strategy aligned performance goals on group, team and individual level; how we measure and assess individual impact; run meaningful feedback and performance dialogues translating into growth plans and development activities; how we identify, calibrate and recognise top performance resp. address low performance across the group; how we link performance with talent mobility, project staffing, stretch assignments, promotions and compensation
- You will conceptualise, orchestrate and guide our executives, leadership teams and entire organization around: how we know, exchange and take strategic actions on our global talents; how we identify and grow our high potentials, emerging people/thought leaders as well as successors for key positions/profiles/growth areas; how we understand and anticipate future needs related to talent personalities, profiles, competencies and capacity – and what strategies we chose to ensure strong talent pipelines and business success; how we take promotion, mobility and staffing decisions aligning strategic business priorities with talent aspirations
- Take the lead to blueprint a Workday Talent & Performance landscape (Workday is our new HCM core system currently being implemented – ongoing group project) that enables the steering of talent strategies which accelerate people engagement and growth, ensure strong talent pipelines and address complex and diverse business imperatives
- Define and report relevant talent metrics that facilitate talent mobility and development, boost performance and strengthen our global talent pipeline
- Express curiosity and passion to explore emerging trends in strategic Talent and Performance Management - leveraging the broader ecosystem – and show pioneering spirit to transform those into practical, innovative Zuhlke realities
- Own, evolve and act as a pivotal driver for integrating our group-wide career and competency frameworks into people and business practices (e.g. talent attraction, promotion, development, performance, project delivery, staffing, consulting, …) to accelerate and anchor our core values, work attitude and expected behaviours deeply in our Zuhlke culture
- Be a proactive, strategic and hands-on partner to Zuhlke executive teams, leaders, talents, team peers, and People Business Partners across the group to shaping a fit-for-purpose talent agenda
We would love to hear from you, if you have the following...
- A Masters or bachelor’s degree in business, HRM, Organisation Development/Industrial Psychology or other relevant disciplines
- 6-10 years of progressive experience in a sizeable international (service, consulting) company –HR function with at least 5 years practical experience in strategic talent and performance management and/or organisational development
- Track record in initiating and executing Performance Management practices and Talent strategies that deliver tangible short- and long-term business impact
- Successful track record in demonstrating strategic and systemic thinking to develop concepts and solutions that address multiple, ambiguous, shifting business priorities
- Demonstrated ability to partner and positively influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation with diverging needs, as well as ability to operate well within a matrix structure
- Strategic visionary thinker, with the ability to operate independently and apply sound judgment to make courageous decisions that keep the business moving forward
- Thorough knowledge of theories, concepts, and practices of strategic performance and talent management, with a focus on latest best practices
- Experience in a fast pace & global matrixed environment with the ability to operate with a sense of urgency and a laser focus on results
- Energised by the opportunity to actively shape your role and impact, as well as to craft and initiate new, innovative talent solutions
- Inspiring storyteller with excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- Open minded, optimistic leader that ‘thinks in opportunities and chances’ rather than ‘risks and barriers’
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.