Group Head Compensation & Benefits
- You are responsible for the implementation and further development of our global reward strategy; you monitor the market and trends, and provide as well as develop innovative reward solutions for the new working world.
- You drive the salary & promotion process across the group in close collaboration with the local HR Lead and/or HR Business Partner and are responsible for the further profesionalisation of this vital process. You are responsible for the administration of our profit-share and long-term incentive plan, this in close collaboration with our Group CHRO and Group CFO.
- You evaluate, lead and manage the implementation of the global flexibilization options, policies, plans and processes, and ensure best practices globally. You define standard procedures, rules and ensure governance and compliance on all reward topics.
- You are responsible for the global grading system and ensure consistency and alignment across the group.
- You provide expertise and work closely with HR colleagues and senior management to ensure competitiveness, attractiveness and monitor market changes.
- You hold a degree in business administration or finance and have at least 6 – 8 years of experience in compensation and benefits.
- You have worked several years in an international (consulting) company and you deeply understand the market and best practice approaches in the area of compensation and benefits.
- You have very strong communication skills in German and English (written and spoken), you are a persuasive and experienced in managing demanding stakeholders and executive management members.
- The focus of your work so far has been on strategic but also operational reward topics and consultancy activities. You are passionate about both the design and the implementation of reward initiatives and projects.
- Apart from being a resilient and highly engaged person, you also have deep analytical, conceptual, and strategic thinking abilities.
- You have a can-do attitude and are enthusiastic when it comes to developing new initiatives on reward topics and making sure to take them to the next level. At the same time, you enjoy working on both a strategic as well as operational level.
- You foster international teamwork, enjoy sharing your knowledge and in doing so empowering your HR colleagues across the Zühlke Group.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.