- Design and further development of the planning process, improvement of the tools, planning and moderation of the planning process (time schedules, establishing best practice, advising leadership team) and consolidation of the sub-plans to get an overall plan.
- Implementation and moderation of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process, coordination with the compliance officers, group-wide design of internal control system (ICS) and verification of its compliance as part of internal audits.
- Management Reporting to the Group Executive Board and Board of Directors.
- Support in Monthly Reporting for Group Companies.
- Further development of the Management Accounting and review of necessary adjustments due to organizational or other changes, as well as review of the Calculation Model and regular updating of their resulting rates.
- Ownership of the content-related topics regarding data warehouse (mapping of the information flows from our processes in the tool landscape), ensuring consistent reporting and planning and group-wide alignment and development.
- Maintain and develop the current training programme, conduct the trainings, empower other team members to also deliver these trainings (train the trainer).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (business economics, finance or business informatics) and further specialization as “Chartered Expert in Financial and Managerial Accounting and Reporting, Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education” (dipl. Expertin/Experte in Rechnungslegung und Controlling).
- At least 5 years of experience in controlling with a focus on professional service provider environment (solid understanding of service provider business models and their impact on the financial model of a company).
- Sound knowledge of data management as well as the maintenance and further development of BI tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and many years of experience with ERP systems.
- Self-perception as an internal service provider. It's self-evident to you that you provide high-quality service for your internal customers.
- Flexibility, independence and necessary calmness and composure even in hectic situations.
- Very good analytical skills, ability to think interconnected and assertive personality.
- Experience in managing projects with demanding stakeholders (international).
- Leadership experience desired, potential for shaping the Group Controlling team.
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in both German and English.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.