Global Brand and Content Manager
100%London - United Kingdom
Corporate ServicesThe Opportunity.
The Global Brand and Content Manager is part of the global Marketing & Communications practise and is responsible for managing our group-wide brand positioning efforts to deliver impact against our strategic goals. Collaborating with different stakeholders across the business the Global Brand and Content Manager will develop and embed a brand proposition and narrative across all our touchpoints
What working at Zuhlke is all about.
At Zuhlke, we inspire our customers in transforming their visions and ideas into tangible solutions with passion and know-how. Our most valuable asset is our people, we value our people, and we’re working hard to ensure we create the right working environment so that we can all excel at what we do. Working collaboratively and collectively, solving problems for companies around the world, we unleash the power of human creativity and technical excellence. Zuhlke UK
Projects for purpose
We have made it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning. That's why our teams are always focused on creating real positive change for business and society through technology and digital innovation.
We offer a variety of flexible working options to cater to people’s needs. With compressed hours, remote, hybrid, in office and part-time all being viable options dependent on project requirements and specific role expectations.
As one of our top strategic goals, we’re devoted to sustainability. Not only are we net-zero as a business ourselves, but we are also strategically positioning our business offerings in the area of decarbonisation and green energy and to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions.
We have a strong learning culture. 10% of our annual turnover is dedicated to the continuous training and development of our skills and capabilities. We also hold a ‘Zuhlke camp’ annually, where we can learn from each other and have fun!
Diversity and inclusion
For us, diversity means people working together in teams whose uniqueness and differences enable them to achieve the best possible results. We are constantly looking to improve on how best to further diversity and become more inclusive.
Our core values are integrity, courage, customer success, and top performance. We look for individuals who live these values, we encourage each other as colleagues to consistently align with our values and we ensure these values are engrained in all that we do at Zuhlke. Your role includes.
Brand strategy and planning
- Lead and manage the global brand positioning project. Work closely with our external agency and internal stakeholders to develop a compelling brand story that aligns with the needs of our key audiences and showcases our breadth of capability.
- Help colleagues to confidently articulate our brand story and enable our entire organization to act as brand ambassadors.
- Transform our brand story into relevant content that we can use across our vertical and horizonal markets. Drive ideas for new content initiatives.
- Take ownership of the brand content schedule and manage it globally to ensure a consistent stream of engaging and relevant content.
- Use customer and market insights to inform the development of content topics for global campaigns.
- Optimise content and ensure it is of a high quality and reflects the brand effectively across a variety of content formats and platforms.
- Develop and implement a framework to measure and evaluate the perception of our brand (both internally and externally) and the performance and effectiveness of brand messaging and content. Respond to insights and report on key measures.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and improve the best combinations of activities and outputs to help achieve our goals.
- Work closely with stakeholders to embed our brand positioning and narrative across the organization and push through the content schedule.
- Actively help shape and run our brand capability and centre of expertise.
- Project manage the development and production of content across departments.
- Brief and manage external suppliers to ensure on-brand outputs.
We would love to hear from you, if you have ANY of the following...
- Experience working in a similar role with a strong track record in planning and delivering B2B content strategies within the tech/digital sector, that’s core focus is to drive brand equity and engagement.
- You’re an excellent communicator through all mediums and a confident storyteller, fluent in English.
- You’re a pro at evaluating content and brand performance, understanding which metrics are meaningful and how to act on what they’re telling you.
- You’re an expert in content marketing - optimising content and knowing what content formats work best to tell a particular story.
- You’re committed to championing audience needs and acting on feedback.
- You’re open, proactive, responding to changes quickly and with agility while learning in the process
- You maximise benefit as simply as possible but as complexly as needed
- You recognise and seize opportunities confidently and take an entrepreneurial approach
- You focus on the customer and guide them from the concept phase through to market success
- You’re able to persuade people through clear communication, negotiation skills, empathy and an ability to see things from others’ perspective
- You establish long-term, partnership-oriented relationships and develop and maintain them
- You think and act in the interests of the organisation as a whole and utilise synergies
- You take personal initiative in confronting obstacles and failures, have an optimistic overall attitude and take measures to ensure performance in the long term
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.