We thank you for your interest in Zühlke. We regret that at the moment we cannot offer you a suitable position in the Mobile Development area. Although, we would appreciate to get your general application. Forward us your current CV with a short description about your desired activities at Zühlke.
We will contact you as soon as we get an interesting new role that matches your profile in the near future! What your job will involve:
As Android Engineer you would be a vital member of our experienced, inter-disciplinary teams
What you offer
- Together with qualified engineers, you develop suitable solutions and implement them with agile principles in high quality.
- With our commitment to your professional development, you will participate in an active exchange of knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest methods and tools to keep up with the latest trends and to work among the best in the industry.
- You have a university degree (or equivalent) with a focus on software development.
- You have in-depth knowledge and several years of practical experience in development for Android (using Java and Kotlin).
- A strong foundation in Java to complement your experience in mobile development.
- You leverage your UX and design skills to build applications that delight users.
- You value high quality code and have thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of mobile applications.
- Your technological range is important to us, and additional knowledge of the latest technologies is an advantage.
- You have proficiency in German and a very good command of English.
You can't cover everything? No problem. We don't expect you to be able to do everything, but rather to apply your knowledge in a targeted manner and to work with your colleagues and customers on an equal footing. Specialized knowledge is just as important as openness and last but not least your ability and interest in learning and applying new things. What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we are committed to the growth of our people and are investing in their development. We’re empowering them to build the skills they need to make a positive impact, both personally and for our clients, today and in the future.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: social and employee events including the annual team camp, high-end notebooks.
: Please note, that you are applying for a position in Vienna/Austria.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
, Remote Austria