Hamburg - Germany
Hanover - Germany
Munich - Germany
Stuttgart - Germany
- Cover letter incl. an exact description of your desired role at Zühlke
- Reference letters
- Degree certificates
Zühlke will support your success with a unique corporate culture for which we have been recognised as one of the best employers in Germany. It is important to us that we help you develop and improve with continuous, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach and we regularly share experiences and learn from one another. At Zühlke, you will appreciate how we all communicate openly, are honest about our abilities and enjoy working as a team. Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package and a modern working environment, and we are all committed to bettering ourselves each day.
You can also look forward to:
- Plenty of time for your family and hobbies thanks to flexible working hours
- A wide range of health and fitness offers
- A workplace with a culture of trust, where you can enjoy plenty of creative freedom
- Support for recreational activities with colleagues, such as ski events, sailing excursions and staff bands
PLEASE NOTE: you are applying for a position in Germany.