Fullstack Software Engineering (Java or .NET)
Bern - Switzerland
- As part of a team, you will work on diverse customer projects in the web, mobile or enterprise environment using modern, agile project methods
- You contribute your knowledge of software engineering and architecture to exciting projects
- You help to solve tricky tasks competently
- Through the efficient and appropriate use of the latest technologies and tools, you contribute to customer success - whether in the .NET world or in the Java ecosystem
- Especially for less experienced team members, you will take on a role of a coach or an enabler
- After having graduated in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) you have continuously developed your skills and now have at least two years of professional experience
- Quality is a high priority for you and you want to quench your thirst for knowledge about the latest technologies every day
- You like to network with other engineers and are open to a lively exchange of experiences
- Together with your Zühlke team, you appreciate a possible onsite assignment with our customers in German-speaking Switzerland and the opportunity to get to know different industries
- Are you also business fluent in German and have a good command of English? Then we want to get to know you as soon as possible!
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.