Fullstack Software Engineer (Focus Frontend)
Bern - Switzerland
- You are an enthusiastic Fullstack Engineer and want to develop your skills in an interdisciplinary team, especially in the frontend area.
- You love to be up close and personal when technology and team spirit combine to create creative solutions.
- Together with your Zühlke team, you also appreciate working with our customers in German-speaking Switzerland and the opportunity to get to know different industries. You solve tricky software problems efficiently and competently.
- With your university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) you have computer science knowledge, especially in the web area.
- You attach great importance to high quality code. Readability and maintainability of the code are a matter of course for you.
- You are familiar with the central elements of professional software engineering, such as testing, CI/CD and design patterns, and can apply these in a targeted manner.
- Business fluent German and good English skills complete your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas
Andreea Orban joined Zühlke in September 2019 as a Senior Talent Relation & Recruiting Specialist. She is an experienced recruiter focused on supporting Zühlke’s growth by finding the best talents. “My joy in recruiting, so far, has been matching top-performing professionals with the right career move in Cloud, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, and more.”, says Andreea.