Fullstack Java Software EngineerVienna - Austria
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you are an important member of our experienced, interdisciplinary teams and part of the magic that arises when technology and team spirit combine to create innovative solutions.
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will help develop challenging software projects, playing a significant role in the technical implementation of these projects.
- You can solve complex problems with an analytical and innovative approach
- You will be creating quality solutions through the application of good coding and testing practices.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Your activities will include collaborating with customers and colleagues from other departments to create modern web, mobile, IoT or cloud-native applications.
- that you have a technical degree and/or relevant professional experience in software development
- strong Java technical skills
- experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- familiarity with Kotlin is considered a plus
- having experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP) is considered a plus
- having hands-on experience in mobile native (Android or iOS) or hybrid mobile (Xamarin, Cordova, React Native) development is a plus
- good understanding of agile methodologies
- striving to achieve high quality code through good development practices
- fluent German and very good English language skills
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.