Frontend Software Engineer
What do we have to offer you?
Here at Zuhlke, you get a chance to work in an international client-based environment along with the leading experts in the industry. Zuhlke supports your success with a unique culture and helps you grow constantly. Your continuous education is essential for us! We know how important life-long and fast learning is, which is why we invest 10% of our turnover in developing skills and services in an agile way – matching your needs and those of the company. We strongly believe in developing one's skills "on the job" and we encourage this approach. In addition, Zuhlke offers a range of complementary training courses tailored to the needs of the company and its employees.
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
- that you have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification
- at least 2 years of professional experience with a modern web framework (React, Angular, VueJS, etc.)
- experience with writing automated tests (e.g., Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha)
- solid understanding of OOP, frontend architectural, and design concepts (e.g., state management, routing)
- ability to express concepts visually (e.g., UML, C4)
- experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- fluency in English both written and spoken
What will be your role here?
- solving complex problems
- directly communicating with customers and guiding them towards success
- working closely with your local and remote colleagues in an agile setup
- creating high-quality solutions while adapting to customer requirements
- being curious, open-minded, and standing by your ideas
What kind of colleague are we looking for?
- analytical, with an innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- willing to closely collaborate with others in creating modern web, mobile, IoT, cloud-native, or desktop applications
- able to apply the analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- skilled in applying Scrum and agile practices in daily work
- able to create quality solutions through the application of good coding and testing practices