Frontend Software Engineer
- We are looking for an engaged and passionate Frontend Developer who is excited by the opportunity to build digital solutions for our clients while being an important part of our fast-growing Hong Kong office. At Zuhlke Hong Kong, we take on innovative projects across many industries and we work in cross-functional teams that are inspiring and energizing.
- You are a trusted partner to our clients and thus play a critical role in working closely with them to meet their needs. You will contribute to the success of our clients while also rapidly learning and further developing your own skills - the diversity of challenges is vast!
- Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect and you’ll embody these principles in your work.
Zuhlke's values of continuous development and knowledge sharing means that you'll be working with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest trends.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field.
- You have at least 4 or more years of experience in frontend software development.
- You have strong knowledge of Typescript and experience with Redux, React Router, RxJs, Jest, and Enzyme.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have thorough knowledge in the build, deployment, and release of applications.
- You have a good understanding of REST principles.
- You have professional experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You leverage your UX and design skills to build interfaces and applications that delight users.
- You have strong communication skills and are very team-oriented.
- Competitive salary and the security of a long-running, international success story.
- Become a part of company that demonstrates a true commitment to work-life balance.
- Dedicated to your professional development, we invest 10% of our turnover in training, camps, and opportunities for active knowledge sharing among experts.
- A clearly defined career growth plan with personal goals and achievement-based career prospects.