Frontend Software Engineer
- Thrive in an environment where you can express your passion and enthusiasm for software development and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a frontend software engineer, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions.
- Your job will involve working closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will efficiently and competently solve complex software challenges. Continuous further development and active knowledge exchange mean that you will be working with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills; thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
What you should offer?
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
- You have professional experience in ReactJS for at least 3-5 years.
- You have strong knowledge in development (IDEA, Storybook), state management (Redux), application architectures (Flux).
- You leverage your development workflow with tools like npm, webpack, NodeJS.
- You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications where you design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- You value high quality code standards and your implementation includes best practices with considerations of performance, security, scalability, and maintainability and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have data visualization experience with tools like Plotly, D3.js, or Highcharts.
- You have good experience with Development and Operations (DevOps), using continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to ship incremental improvements and have used CI/CD tools such as git, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- You have a thorough knowledge of building and deploying Full Stack applications, including experience in automated testing frameworks like Mocha, Jest and Enzyme or similar.
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment where you lead the collaboration within internal application stakeholders, Infrastructure team and vendors / third-party services to deliver the full lifecycle , including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment and support. Ideally, you are a certified Scrum developer or master.
- You have strong communication skills, like making decisions, believe in continual improvement and investment in your knowledge and work independently.
- As a plus, you have experience in AWS cloud engineering & implementation
- As a plus, you have good understanding of digital banking products, processes, and retail banking systems.
What we offer?
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.