Facility Management Allrounder
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Corporate ServicesYour task.
- Among other things, you are responsible for the orderliness and functionality of the office premises of our properties and look after and configure our meeting rooms and office moves. You look after the incoming and outgoing goods and are responsible for the ordering of office materials as well as for the operational waste disposal.
- You check the performance of our external partners who take care of maintenance cleaning, interior greenery and security.
- You independently carry out various manual tasks arising from daily operations and coordinate the external craftsmen, monitor their work, check reports and maintain all maintenance journals.
- You operate our BMS (building management system) and thanks to your proactive approach and IT affinity, you can identify and rectify any problems in the HVAC system at an early stage.
- You are responsible for our operating vehicles and for the operational readiness of the machines and tools of the Building Operation Team.
- You have completed basic technical training (e.g. maintenance specialist) and work experience as a janitor.
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to communicate openly with internal and external customers and appreciate working in an environment with diverse people.
- You have a solution-oriented and pragmatic approach to solving problems that may arise in day-to-day operations.
- You plan and execute your work independently within your area of responsibility and are also willing to work occasionally outside of normal working hours.
- You are in possession of a category B driver's license.
- You have good knowledge of the common Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Fluent oral and good written German skills are required. English knowledge is an advantage.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.