Experienced Embedded Software Engineer
Zurich - Switzerland
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams of experts at Zühlke or on our customers' premises.
- In varied industrial or medical technology projects, you equip the cutting-edge systems with the necessary intelligence.
- From requirements, through design, and further to testing, you develop sophisticated software systems at the verge of electronics and user interface.
- You will encounter an interesting mix of agile methods and regulated processes.
- With your expertise you act as a subject matter expert and make design decisions together with your team.
- You have an outstanding university degree (FH, Uni, ETH) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar and several-year practical software engineering experience.
- Requirements, architecture, design patterns, unit tests and documentation are just as important to you as the code itself.
- You fancy taking care of a conscious use of resources and real-time behaviour yourself. That's why your favourite languages are C and C++ and compiler is your best friend.
- You already have some experience with Linux or RTOS.
- Your toolbox is cutting-edge. You're well versed with Git, Python, Qt, and CMake. Knowledge in various RTOS or Embedded Linux/yocto would be an advantage.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary project teams and strive to work on technical challenges in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented way.
- You are a pro-active and communicative personality, have a strong analytical mindset and desire taking responsibility.
- You enjoy networking with other experts, are open to an active exchange of experiences and constantly strive to develop yourself.
- Fluent German and English are a must to excel in this role.
- Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value ourselves honestly and enjoy working as a team.
- Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
- International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal SWE communities.
- Great place to work - we offer a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.