- You drive and proactively lead the proposal process for offers.
- You coach the proposal team throughout the entire proposal process and ask the right questions to develop a convincing value proposition for the customer. Furthermore, you are characterized by a high level of customer orientation.
- Together with the respective proposal team, you develop the proposal strategy and the value proposition. As a coach and "driver" you take over the moderation, the critical questioning, and the formulation.
- You work "hands-on" on the content and presentation as well as the methods to be used in the proposal development.
- You develop the presentation content with the proposal team. You support the creation of the presentation tools and take up a central role in the organization and execution of "dry runs".
- In the spirit of continuous development, you will also be responsible for conducting and summarizing retro sessions and providing best practice tools.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in the marketing & sales environment of B2B services, of which at least 1-2 years as Proposal Manager/Bid Manager.
- You are a personality that is proactive, asks critical questions in a fitting manner and can convince teams, as well as experienced professionals.
- You are used to working in matrix organizations and thrive on facilitating meetings.
- You have very good editorial skills with stylistically confident spoken and written German (C2) as well as English (C1). Furthermore, you are efficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- You are interested in the application of innovations and new technologies in a business context.
- A university degree (Uni/FH) in business administration, marketing/communication or comparable is required.
What working at Zühlke is all about
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another.
From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Family-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and contribute to our thriving team, we can't wait to meet you. Apply now and let's shape the future together at Zühlke!
, Remote Germany