Engagement Manager with Focus on Retail & Omnichannel
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Bern - Switzerland
ManagementHow you spend your time
As Engagement Manager Retail & Omnichannel, you will be the key player in the design and implementation of our market development activities. You wear several hats, but you always apply yourself where your potential shows its full effect:
You are an engagement Lead - You are responsible for entire customer engagements and thus ensure customer success, commercial objectives and employee satisfaction.
You are a Consultant - With your wealth of industry know-how and consulting experience, you help decision-makers find their ideal path through digitalization. You take a leading position and accompany customers as a trusted advisor through to implementation and beyond.
You are an entrepreneur - You want to make a difference, think entrepreneurially and contribute profitably. Your sales mindset, together with your colleagues from Business Development, makes you strong in the expansion of existing customers as well as in the acquisition of new projects. Your experience in the retail and omnichannel environment helps you to understand market and customer needs and thus to further develop Zühlke's service portfolio. You will be able to successfully position Zühlke and our offering on the market and lead offers to success.
What's important to us
- You have experience in engagement or program management in the realization of digitalization projects including know-how in the areas of CRM solutions, ERP systems, data platforms as well as other industry-relevant technical products, such as SAP or Salesforce.
- Thanks to your consulting experience, you know how to bring the real customer needs to light, test new topics in the market and how to create a value proposition.
- Thanks to your (professional) leadership experience (from mandates, programs, projects or teams), you are able to motivate people, spur them on and respond to their needs.
- A quick grasp, strong communication skills and an understanding of business processes help you to understand complex customer problems.
- Even in demanding multitasking situations, you will not lose your commitment to quality and will be able to set the right priorities.
- A university degree (ETH/University or FH) as well as fluent German and English are required for this position.
Appreciative culture - we communicate openly with each other, value each other honestly and enjoy working as a team.
Further development - we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
Knowledge sharing - we take an interdisciplinary approach, a culture of sharing knowledge and learning from each other.
International Topic Groups - we share experiences and knowledge with each other and support each other's development within our internal communities.
Great place to work - we provide a culture of trust, encourage our employees to think outside the box and share their ideas.
We are all constantly learning
We'd love to learn more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
Zurich , Bern