What drives us?
At Zühlke, you are where innovation happens. We focus on teamwork, agile collaboration, and leading technologies to shape the future and challenge the status quo. We like to break down barriers and explore new territory. This is how we innovate.
Our creativity, our skills and our energy enable us to turn intelligent ideas into valuable solutions – solutions that help our clients bring innovative, effective, and sustainable products, solutions, and processes to the marketplace. At Zühlke, we are driven by «empowering ideas».
We love our collaborative work at Zühlke – across countries, continents, oceans and cultural differences, we enjoy our diversity. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture enable us to realise our full potential.
How you spend your time
As an Engagement Manager, you will be the linchpin in shaping and implementing market development in enterprise software development and innovation services. You wear many hats, but always apply your potential where it has full effect:
- You are an engagement lead - You are responsible for entire client engagements and thus ensure client success, commercial objectives, and employee satisfaction.
- You are a consultant - With your wealth of industry know-how and consulting experience, you help decision-makers to find the ideal path through digitization. In doing so, you take a leading position and accompany customers as a trusted advisor up to implementation and beyond.
- You are an entrepreneur - you want to make a difference, think like an entrepreneur and make profitable contributions. Your experience (in the Insurance industry helps you to understand market and customer needs and thus further develop Zühlke's service portfolio. You position Zühlke and our offers successfully on the market and lead offers to success.
- You are a leader - you manage to reconcile a wide range of interests, create trust among customers and employees and lead the Zühlke team in an inspiring and trusting way.
- Your are open-minded – you strive to apply your market development expertise also in other related markets, such as Transportation & Logistics or Energy industries.
What is important to us
- You have experience in engagement management and in the realization of digitization projects for insurers, insurtechs or have led programs or larger software engineering projects as a project manager.
- You know how to bring new topics to the market, what a value proposition is and how to bring the actual customer needs to light.
- Thanks to your (technical) leadership experience (from engagements, programs, projects or teams), you are able to motivate people and respond to their needs.
- A quick grasp, strong communication skills and an understanding of business processes help you to understand complex client problems.
- Even in demanding multitasking situations, you will not lose your commitment to quality and will be able to set the right priorities.
- A university degree (University or FH) and fluent German and English are required for this position.
What working at Zühlke is all about
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest a significant amount in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as security, software).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
We are all constantly learning
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
80 - 100%