Engagement management for insurance IT projects
- In the solution team Financial Services, we implement innovative software engineering projects in the insurance environment and help our customers to inspire their customers. Customer success and an inspiring customer experience are of utmost importance to you. You have the commercial responsibility over your project portfolio and ensure the successful outcome of each of the projects.
- In your mandates you lead your team members together with the project management. In doing so you inspire as a role model, you create trust, team spirit, energy and clarity.
- You think and act in an entrepreneurial way and develop your project portfolio on your own initiative. Together with our Business Development department, you will play a key role in developing Zühlke's services, effectively positioning Zühlke and our offering in the market, leading offers to success and helping to recruit and develop talent.
- With your understanding of the customer business, you will pick up ideas, work out new solutions and, following lean start-up, design cutting-edge answers with which you will position Zühlke as a partner for business innovation.
- You have experience in software engineering in the insurance sector and have led programs or larger projects to success as a project manager.
- Thanks to your leadership experience (in either programs, projects or teams) you are able to motivate people to achieve top performance and respond to their needs.
- A quick perception, strong communication skills and understanding of business processes help you to understand complex customer problems.
- You are analytical, customer-oriented, creative and innovative.
- As a team-oriented personality with integrity, you also see yourself as valuable coach for your colleagues.
- Even in challenging multitasking situations you keep your high-quality standard and are able to set priorities right.
- You have good business sense and are able to find your way around different industries and companies.
- A successfully completed university degree (ETH/University or FH) as well as fluent German and English skills are required for this position.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.