Engagement and Project Portfolio Management – Digital Health
- As Engagement Manager in the team "Health" you will be responsible for three topics; engagement management, acquisition and building new service offerings. These three areas can vary over time, according to personal preference or aptitude. We will shape your individual career path together - we are looking forward to it!
- You're driven by individual customer success and creating inspiring customer experience. As an Engagement Manager, you are a leader for interdisciplinary teams. As an inspiring leader, you create trust, team spirit and clarity. You help our customers to make trend-setting decisions. Together with your team, you ensure the smooth implementation of customer projects.
- You maintain your professional network and develop new leads. Together with Business Development, you will acquire new customers and work out promising offers and proposals.
- With your experience in the health and pharmaceutical industry and your feel for trends and market needs, you develop new service offerings. You will position these successfully on the market together with your colleagues.
- With your quick grasp, strong communication skills and understanding of business processes, you understand complex customer problems and can also respond to the needs of employees.
- Even in demanding multitasking situations you do not lose your high-quality standards.
- You have experience in software engineering, preferably in the field of Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), Digital Health Platforms & Smart Connected Medical Devices Additional experience in hardware engineering is an advantage.
- A university degree (ETH/ Uni or FH), sound project experience as well as fluent German and English skills are required for this position.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities.
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.