Employer Branding Specialist
We are now looking for a dedicated individual to join our People team as a Regional Employer Branding Specialist, reporting to the Chief People Officer, Zuhlke Asia. Based in Singapore, you will be the catalyst of our employer brand for Zuhlke Asia where you put us in the limelight skillfully and authentically. This is an important role in ensuring that the Employer Branding Team in Zuhlke Asia work successfully in cohesion across the various regional locations as well as our global counterparts.
- In this key position you are responsible for the internal and external employer branding in Asia and promote Zuhlke as an employer of choice
- You make Zuhlke a tangible employer on digital channels and are responsible for our content strategy in Asia. In cooperation with internal stakeholders, you will develop our activities further and manage our online presence.
- As an idea generator and driver of our employer branding strategy, you will ensure the innovative and continuous further development of our employer presence. You will collaborate and align with your employer branding colleagues from our various international subsidiaries to ensure a uniform brand presence.
- You define KPIs for performance measurement, are responsible for reporting and ensure timely control through constant monitoring.
- You will understand effective employer branding with all the relevant interfaces and work closely with the recruiting and marketing team, cultivating a close partnership.
What you bring with you.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or Equivalent certification.
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years in employer branding. Experience in recruiting is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are familiar with the relevant tools and channels to increase our profile as an employer among our target groups.
- You are an expert with the current social media channels in a professional environment and are monitoring trends in this area closely.
- You know which content our target groups are interested in in the talent market, through which channels they would like to be addressed, how we can increase our awareness and further profile our perception as Employer of Choice.
- You are a self-starter. You are highly motivated, take initiative, and always up for challenges to get things done.
- You enjoy a good balance between working independently and working with a greater team. You are also strong in handling ambiguity and enjoy experimenting to solve new challenges.
- You are creative, resourceful, and have an open mindset towards continuous learning.
- You have some experience working with international teams and stakeholders.
- Having IT industry experience is an advantage.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with professional training, specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.