Employee - Reception and Office Management - 20h
- Organisational flair: thanks to your forward-looking and pragmatic planning, our daily office life will be well-structured. You will carry out your duties independently and have plenty of scope for developing your own ideas and creativity. As a result, you will make a significant contribution to the identity and growth of our site. You have an eye for detail and bring our new office to life.
- Talent for administration: meetings, hospitality for visitors, making sure our facilities are in order, organising events, ordering office supplies, administrative support for colleagues and classic reception duties. You will manage everything and, in doing so, create a feel-good atmosphere for your colleagues and our visitors.
- Contacts: colleagues, service providers, facilities management, guests and customers will appreciate your skilful responses and valuable information.
Your profile: charisma and expertise
- You have completed a vocational training course and have several years’ experience in a similar service-oriented role – ideally in reception- or as a team assistant role.
- You are well-versed in using the standard MS Office applications.
- You see yourself as a real team player and also enjoy working independently and demonstrating your organisational skills.
- Openness, warmth, willingness to help, flexibility and reliability are all qualities that apply to you.
- Your excellent German and English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile
What we offer:
Recognised as one of the best employers in Germany, Zühlke will support your success with its unique corporate culture. We consider it important to encourage you to further your career by offering ongoing, high-quality training. We take an interdisciplinary approach, regularly exchanging information and learning from each other in an environment that values open communication, honest self-appraisal and teamwork. We also offer an attractive benefits package, modern workplaces and a shared passion for giving our best every day.
What else you can expect:
- close cooperation within a dynamic, motivated team
- a workplace with a culture of trust that offers you plenty of creative freedom
- a culture of open communication and flat hierarchies
Read our project success stories and get inspired by the Zühlke spirit.