Embedded Software Engineer
- As a member of an agile and motivated team, you will help develop challenging software projects, playing a significant role in the technical implementation of these projects.
- You can solve complex problems with an analytical and innovative approach
- You will be creating quality solutions through the application of good coding and testing practices.
- Our projects are interdisciplinary and diverse. Your activities will include closely collaborating with others in delivering wide range of embedded solutions from safety critical applications to consumer products
What you should offer:
- A technical degree or 3 years professional experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C or C++ development
- Experience with at least one microcontroller platform (ST, NXP, TI …)
- Working experience with Embedded Linux or RTOS is considered a plus.
- Working experience with Unit Testing and Build-Automation Systems is considered a plus.
- Python or other scripting language knowledge is considered a plus.
- Able to read and interpret circuit diagrams is considered a plus
- Fluency in German and English both written and spoken
You can't cover everything? No problem. We don't expect you to be able to do everything, but rather to apply your knowledge in a targeted manner and to work with your colleagues and customers on an equal footing. Specialized knowledge is just as important as openness and last but not least your ability and interest in learning and applying new things.
What do we have to offer you?
- Unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- Good work-life balance: a family-friendly workplace, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team camp, an annual Wiener Linien ticket, shopping allowance, high-end notebooks, modern open office.
Are you interested in working with us?
Create your future today and apply for a job at Zühlke!
Covid-19 Notice: We are hiring for this role despite the current circumstances in relation to Covid-19. To protect our employees’ and candidates’ health and safety, we have implemented fully remote interview and onboarding processes for candidates and new joiners until further notice. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and appreciate your flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.