Embedded Software Engineer
What do we have to offer you?
At Zuhlke you will feel included - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team. In addition, we offer unique employment options and flexible working hours.
What matters to us?
That you have a technical related degree and more than 1 year of relevant experience in software development.
As for technical expertise, you are familiar with:
- development in C/C++ knowledge
- one of development platforms or ecosystems
- OS - Linux, RTOS or bare metal real-time
- IDEs - Eclipse, Qt Creator, IAR Workbench or similar
- OOP concepts and UML
- Python or other scripting language knowledge (considered a plus)
- network and M2M protocols knowledge (considered a plus)
- fluency in English both written and spoken
How do you do it?
- by showing analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborating with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- delivering high-quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
- applying Scrum and Agile practices in your daily work