Embedded Software Architect / Teamlead 80-100%
80-100%Zurich - Switzerland
Bern - Switzerland
Product EngineeringYour Role.
- In a dual role as architect and team leader (approx. 80%/20%), you combine your technical career with leadership responsibility. Through your leadership skills you win, inspire, and mobilize your team and customers.
- As a team leader in the "Devices" practice, you are part of Zühlke's leadership team. With enthusiasm and passion, you are an enabler, coach and first contact person for your team members.
- In our customer projects you are responsible for the development of complex embedded architectures and for the strategic and technical consulting of our customers.
- You take over the technical management of interdisciplinary teams from the kick-off to the rollout and are in close contact with the project management and other stakeholders.
- You have a good university degree (FH, Uni, ETH or similar) in electrical engineering, computer science or similar and several years of practical experience in software engineering and software architecture.
- Your toolbox for developing networked embedded systems is current. A strong focus is placed on C++, C, Qt, Python, embedded operating systems. Furthermore, you will be able to set up and implement appropriate architectures together with the team.
- Experience developing software for medical devices, safety-critical systems, or IoT products may be an additional advantage.
- You have excellent communication skills, a high drive, and a positive mindset.
- Ideally, you already have leadership experience and see yourself as an inspiring leader and coach.
- Very good command of the German and English language are mandatory and complete your profile.
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as Devices).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
Zurich , Bern